Here is a little fun game. Copy and paste the questions and delete my answers to put in your own. Have fun! :D
1) When you write your stories, do you write it down first on a notebook, computer, or in a piece of paper?
I always type out my stories. Always.
2) Where do you usually write?
On my couch or at my school desk
3) What is your favorite school subject?
Language arts! That includes reading, righting, grammar, mechanics, and english!
4) Least favorite school subject?
Art. I am not the least bit creative!
5) Do you color your nails?
No, I hate doing them... partly because when the polish comes off it makes my nails peeled and layered :(
6) What shampoo and conditioner do you use?
Um, Suave Daily Clarifying shampoo. I don't use conditioner because my hair isn't all that tangley.
7) How many friends do you have?
Too many to count!!!
8) What is it that you like about sleepovers?
Don't like them at all... but if I had to pick one thing it would be hanging out with friends and watching movie, after movie, after movie.
9) What do you hate about sleepovers?
I get homesick.
10) Who do you want to give a shout-out to?
Hmm, there are so many people to give shout-outs too! But Hilda, because she is awesome, has a book published, and will probably be famous soon ;), and Seana because she is one of my bestest friends and you should check out her blog.
11) Name 3 of your favorite movies.
1. "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles" Best movie ever!
2. "Inception" also a great movie
3. "Harry Potter" all of them
So that is all for today folks!