Top Blog Award

Yay, another award *sarcasm dripping here* I've been nominated for the "Top Blog" award through an email anonymously, quite a strange way of doing things I must say so myself!
Well thanks, whoever gave me this! I don't even know who to thank! So let's get started on this torture already.

 The rules for the "Top Blog" award:
-You must take my answers out of the questions and answer them for yourself -You must nominate your favorite top 5 bloggers
-You cannot nominate the person who nominated you
-If you have already received this award before, you don't have to do it unless you really, really want to

Top 5 Questions-

 Top 5 likes: 1. Jesus 2. Animals 3. Reading/writing 4. Singing 5. Niall Horan

 Top 5 hates: 1. Fake tans 2. People who stare openly at you 3. Shrimp, tomatoes, and carrots 4. Impulsive or wimpy guys 5. Directionators (people who hate One Direction)

 Top 5 fears: 1. Not loving Jesus enough 2. Being or feeling alone 3. Bugs 4. Losing my family and best friends 5. Dying a painful death 

 Top 5 wishes: 1. A horse ranch  2. My book to be published 3. To play on the women's Olympic hockey team 4. To sing with 1D 5. Five more wishes ;)

 Top 5 favorite animals: 1. Horse 2. Dog 3. Gazelle 4. Lion 5. Polar bear

 Top 5 favorite foods: 1. Hamburger 2. Pizza 3. Spaghetti 4. Fried chicken 5. Dark sea salt chocolate

 Top 5 books: 1. The Mysterious Benedict Society series 2. 39 Clues series 3. Harry Potter series
4. The Hunger Games series 5. The Scorpio Races

 Top 5 movies: 1. Planes, Trains, and Automobiles :) 2. The Hunger Games 3. Brave 4. Tangled 5. The Blind Side

 Top 5 dream vacation spots: 1. Italy 2. Japan 3. Europe 4. Alaska 5. Oregon

Top 5 favorite people: 1. Sea and Christine 2. Mom and Dad 3. Grandma 4. Niall Horan 5. Santa :)

Top 5 favorite fruits: 1. Blueberries 2. Strawberries 3. Kiwis 4. Apples 5. Watermelon

Top five favorite flowers: 1. Roses 2. Lilacs 3. Hydrangeas  4. Daisies 5. Tiger lilies

Top 5 future careers: 1. Author 2. Journalist 3. Rancher 4. Singer 5. Book/movie/music reviewer

Top 5 girls names: 1. Emery 2. Esmae 3. Amalory 4. Isla 5. Alice

Top 5 guys names: 1. Liam 2. Parker 3. Matt 4. Tom 5. Jacob

Top 5 things you'd rather be doing: 1. Reading/writing 2. Eating cookies 3. Sleeping 4. Horseback riding 5. Rock wall climbing

And now for my Top 5 nominees:

1. Seana J Vixen  http://seanajvixen.blogspot.com/?m=1

2. Sophia's Desk http://sophiadesk.blogspot.com/?m=1

3. Books, Books Everywhere  http://booksbookseverywhere787.blogspot.com/?m=1

4. Everything Hermione  http://everythinghermione.blogspot.com/?m=1

5. Abbi's Book Blog http://abbisbookblog.blogspot.com/?m=1

Ha, your turn to be tortured!!! Just a quick note, I have a ton more top blog favorites of mine, so if you weren't mentioned, don't worry. Chances are, I really like you too! This award was actually slightly fun, long, but fun. So thank you anonymous person! I will call you Bill. Next time Bill, tell me who you are so I can thank you properly!
Love, July

Comments

  1. Awesome answers. I like the name Alice too.

    Thanks for nominating me, yay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your answers, especialyl the one about getting your book published if you believe then anything is possible

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating me...again, hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I updated it because you know it was glitched before so I just made it more organized and it moved it up and said I posted it today.... sorry guys! ;) I'm not like self-centered or anything...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I'm glad you are here to let me know that someone likes my blog ;)

      Delete
  5. Aww, I sure do! :) Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Hilda! BTW I'm sorta freaking out here because it says your blog isn't on the web anymore... it doesn't exist! :( Did you change your web address? If so can you send me the new link?

      Delete
  6. You're very welcome! :)

    Sorry about that. I didn't think it would do that. I changed the name of my blog from "Sophias Desk" to HildaLD. Here the link: http://hildald.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *sigh of relief* I'll make a mini announcement about that...

      Delete
    2. Aww thank you. You're so sweet. God bless you always! :D

      Delete
    3. I thought I had already done this, but it turns out I haven't... May I add your blog to my list of favorite blogs?

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh, yes! I'm honored! :D Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...doll, please tell me I don't need to do this again... v_v But if I must, I must..oh, the horrors you force upon me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear me, love, no, no... this is what happened.... I updated it because you know it was glitched before so I just made it more organized and it moved it up and said I posted it the other day.... I'm not like self-centered or anything...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!

Popular Posts