November 12, 2012

Ok, I've got some serious NaNo-ing to do...... I had to lower my word goal because I wasn't sure if I could make my old one, but I've just been hit with the worst case of writers block! Well, today that will change... just keep in mind that my book might not be up to it's usual quality thanks to this curse. I'll try to have another guest post up for you tonight, but the person who was scheduled to do it today forgot. Yup, they forgot. We'll see, maybe tomorrow, but hopefully tonight.
July

2 comments:

  1. Uh oh. I hate writer's block too. I wish you the best in Nano.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your Hogwarts house on the side there. Too bad. We're not Hufflepuff roomies! D:

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks so much for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* These "about-me's" are literally the hardest things to write, but I'll have a go at it. You can call me July, or really whatever else floats your boat. I live in a very culturally proud little town that borders beautiful beaches, giving us fun for both summer and winter such as swimming, tanning, boating, skiing, ice-fishing, ice-berg walking, and gorgeous sunsets on the beach year-round. I hope to make it through high school and head off to college for, well, I don't know yet, but whatever it is, it'll be something I love. Robotics, books, movies, and music of all genres are kinda my thing. I would basically consider myself to be one of those stereotypical girls who fall desperately in love with fictional boys... I have a strange obsession with tea drunken from cute elephant mugs. So grab a cuppa and strap yourselves in for some brilliant stuff coming soon!