NaNo Update!

Sososososo, I thought I'd give you a super duper quick update on NaNo, I have been super writing today, and I only have 866 words left!
I will be finishing either tonight or sometime tomorrow after school. Yay!
Next year, I will be managing my time much more wisely though so I can have a much larger word goal.
I don't think you will be getting the last two guest posts that I had scheduled, because my friends never got them done. *cough, cough.... AJ Ryan, Em..... cough, cough* But that's ok, Nano is done on Friday so I'll be back to posting normally soon.
I promise that I'll do another book review soon! I haven't done one forever, and I'm itching to do it!
~Julyabelle

Comments

  1. YAY, JULY! So proud of you. ^.^ Have a good time finishing writing and best of luck with finishing up your novel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait, oh, and good luck with nano! Whohooo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super big well done for sticking with NaNo! Good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, July!
    Is the sentence story done? I'm not able to type anything on it.

    ~D. Skye <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very well done for seeing your novel to the end! I must admit, you're a stronger woman than I. ~cough~ I wrote 121 words and gave up ~cough cough~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!

Popular Posts