I'm Backkk!

Hey girls! I've arrived home from camp! Thanks so so much for your advice, but my final decision was to  come home. I was much happier that way anyway because if I wouldn't been there I would have been worrying all day about not being home and, well you know. It was very fun though and we picked a school theme for next year and learned how to be leaders (since we'll be 8th graders next year and the younger kids will be looking at us to see how to fit in). I swam in the lake with Chris (tine) but Sea and Rianna (another good friend of ours) didn't want to. They also had a high ropes course which was 32 feet high, a outdoor rock wall, and a zip line! That was really fun. We also had to go Geo-cashing but my groups GPS didn't work so the teacher in charge of that station just told us where to go. The theme we picked is Shaped by Christ with the verse
Isaiah 64:8
Yet, O Lord, you are our Father. 
We are the clay, you are the potter; 
 we are all the work of your hand.



I really liked another theme better, but this one is great too. The other one I liked was G.R.O.W.T.H (God remembers our words then helps) with the verse 
Psalm 34:17
The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them;
he delivers them from all their troubles.



My favorite one was my idea, but I couldn't find where it was found in the Bible for the life of me when I really needed it! I still presented the idea because I knew the general message to the verse but another one in my group won over it. My theme was Bold as a Lion with the verse
Proverbs 28:1 (now that I'm home I could look on my little sheet with my favorite verses and find it)
The wicked man flees though no one pursues, 
but the righteous are as bold as a lion.



Oh well, because over all I had a great time.


Just a note, the sentence story will be ending very soon, so feel free to wrap it up if you can. Thanks so much for participating! All the slots are filled up but if you want to still add to it, make your own slot and color that hasn't been used yet.
Thanks again for your support with camp, it means more than you think.
July

Comments

  1. Ah, yes! The new theme is a really good one that we all picked. I still liked the idea of "God's Masterpiece" as a theme, but our group didn't seem to like it. Oh well, this one's pretty fab.
    <3 Sea
    PS: It's spelled Geo-caching. (:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!

Popular Posts