May 08, 2012

Armswag ;)




 The first time I heard the term "Armswag" was in the Brazilian blogs that are always at the cutting edge of fashion. It basically consists of using multiple bracelets in various designs, colors and styles, all at once, making a mix that creates a different and bold look - gold, silverneon,beads, leather, thinthick, even the watch can join the danceThe keys are mixing and composingTo avoid falling into exaggeration or ridicule one has to use not only creativitybut also to have good taste, so that the pieces harmonize with each other and are mixed with consistency,charm and elegance, but in a style that is  fun either. So now is we have to go for it, gather all the bracelets we have at home, choose them carefully,adorn our arms and join the freedom to innovateShall we?

~ Aida (http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com/)

Or in my definition: Random bracelets that you find around the house and then cram all on one arm haphazardly and call it "Armswag".


































Thanks to Aida from
http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com/
for the first definition and pictures!

Have fun arranging girls! 
Julyabelle

1 comment:

Hello there! Thanks so much for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* These "about-me's" are literally the hardest things to write, but I'll have a go at it. You can call me July, or really whatever else floats your boat. I live in a very culturally proud little town that borders beautiful beaches, giving us fun for both summer and winter such as swimming, tanning, boating, skiing, ice-fishing, ice-berg walking, and gorgeous sunsets on the beach year-round. I hope to make it through high school and head off to college for, well, I don't know yet, but whatever it is, it'll be something I love. Robotics, books, movies, and music of all genres are kinda my thing. I would basically consider myself to be one of those stereotypical girls who fall desperately in love with fictional boys... I have a strange obsession with tea drunken from cute elephant mugs. So grab a cuppa and strap yourselves in for some brilliant stuff coming soon!