January 14, 2014

Tubesday: Wild Heart

Hey everyone! I've spent the past few days dedicated to studying 24/7 because exams are this week. I had my first one this morning in Spanish, and I basically smashed it! I was a lot more freaked out about it than I needed to be, but I really am glad I did all the studying I did because it would have been a lot harder if I didn't. Tomorrow I have math.... I am nervous, so nervous I can't put into words how nervous I am. So if you remember, say an extra prayer for all the kids taking finals this week!

The deadline for my writing contest is January 16! More details HERE!

Today's Tubesday video is a Wild Heart by The Vamps. I know what you're thinking, "it sounds kinda stupid" because I thought the same thing. When someone told me to look up this song by "The Vamps" I was like ummmm ok... But I did, and I fell in love with the singer's voice. Give it a shot, I think you might enjoy it more than you think :)  I like the song more than the video, and there's one or two parts in the video that I'm just like "eh, really? why?" but through the "eh-ness", I just find them slightly humorous and I hope you'll think the same lol.



Now off to more studying for me!
Mischief Managed,
July

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on aceing the Spanish test! WHOHOO! Good luck on your next test. Will say a prayer for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I didn't exactly ace it, but I did sooo much better than I thought I would!

      Delete
  2. **looks to the right of your blog

    YAY, you are reading my book!!! Aw enjoy sis. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I actually finished it sis! :D
      I will be writing a review soon, but it probably won't be until after exams :(

      Delete
    2. Yay!!!!!!! No worries, i understand. :D

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your Spanish final! I hope you do well on your math final. If you don't mind me asking what math is it? I was so happy that I studied as much as I did for my math final in December. I was one of the few that got an A!

    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well, we call it Core 1... It's freshman math for our school :)
      Oh, nice work!! And wow, you had exams in December already...

      Delete
  4. Good luck!

    Latest blog post; http://awkwarddonkey.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/and-then-it-hit-me-winnie-pooh-mental.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely check that out right now :)

      Delete
  5. Headed to watch the video :)
    Actually I almost finished to read that book too, I just can't wait to share to Hilda about my thoughts.
    Have a wonderful day Jul!
    hugs,
    Delvalina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you read it too :)
      I hope you have a great day and thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

Hello there! Thanks so much for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* These "about-me's" are literally the hardest things to write, but I'll have a go at it. You can call me July, or really whatever else floats your boat. I live in a very culturally proud little town that borders beautiful beaches, giving us fun for both summer and winter such as swimming, tanning, boating, skiing, ice-fishing, ice-berg walking, and gorgeous sunsets on the beach year-round. I hope to make it through high school and head off to college for, well, I don't know yet, but whatever it is, it'll be something I love. Robotics, books, movies, and music of all genres are kinda my thing. I would basically consider myself to be one of those stereotypical girls who fall desperately in love with fictional boys... I have a strange obsession with tea drunken from cute elephant mugs. So grab a cuppa and strap yourselves in for some brilliant stuff coming soon!