I need at least four guest posters for November while I do NaNoWriMo! Please comment below ASAP if you are interested, and if you are, I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER! You can post about whatever you want, as long as you run the topic by me first! Please help me! :)
Time for a random story that leads up to the question of the day, haha :P
Every morning in choir class, we have a "question of the day" where someone volunteers to pick out a folded index card and reveal the question that both the teachers would have to answer. On the first day of school we all wrote one and passed them forward to go to the bowl. Questions range from "What was your first concert?" to "Most embarrassing moment" to "Scariest experience?" and today's question was "If every day of the week was a specific color, what would they be, and why?"
I think that is such an interesting question! It's so out of the box.... :P
- Sunday is a pastel yellow because when I think of Sunday, for some really odd reason, I think of Easter, and then I think of baby chicks.... Haha, don't ask me why.
- I think Monday is a dark navy blue..... Many people were saying gray, but I really disagree. Dark blue just felt right to me! I have no idea why.
- Tuesday is probably green, no particular shade, just green. It's a little bit better than Monday, but still not great.
- Wednesday is a orange color because it's the middle of the week. Not good but not bad.
- Thursday is rainbow colored. You're almost done with the week. One day left.
- To me, Friday is pink because WHY WOULDN'T IT BE???
- Saturday is grey because it's just a comfy day where you can sit around and watch movies while sporting a insanely warm sweatshirt.
What do you guys think?? If every day of the week was a specific color, what would it be, and why?