Reader Appreciation Award

Sorry I haven't been posting much, I've been sick all weekend with the flu..... NOT FUN!
Well, I've been nominated for an award! Thank you Emma!


1) Link back to the person who nominated you. 
2) Attach the icon to your site.
3) Answer the attached questions. 
4) Nominate six bloggers who you feel deserve this award, and notify them of their nomination. 




1: What is your favorite color?
Red..... YAY FOR RED!

2: What is your favorite animal?
Either horses or dogs. Or unicorns, or phoenixes, or gazelles. 

3: What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? 
Hot chocolate with whipped cream.

4: What is your favorite number?
9 and 29 all the way.

5: What is your favorite day of the week?
Saturday.

6: What is your favorite flower?
Flying duck orchids.... Seana showed me these and I LOVE them!

7: What is your passion?
God, writing, reading, music, One Direction

8: Do you watch television?
Of course.

9: Who is your favorite author?
I don't have one, I love so many!

10: Do you like 80′s movies?
I don't really know.

11: How do you like your eggs?
Don't really like eggs much unless they're in things.

12: When did you discover blogging?
Fall of 2011, I think. 

13: Why do you like to blog?
It's so much fun! Ya'll should try it sometime! 

Nominations:
I am just going to nominate everyone who is reading this right now. If you want it, go ahead and take it!
~July

Comments

  1. dude, you couldn't just nominate people? -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I could've but I didn't did I? Well in this comment, I hereby nominate Raven Dewitt to have this award and DO IT! There. Feel better? LOL, love you to Rae!

      Delete
  2. I already did this award recently, so I don't really want to do it again...
    And I agree, flying duck orchids are REALLY cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that's such a nice award!
    I just tried ths sorting test from your side bar. I'm in Ravenclaw! Whhooo!
    I finally belong somewhere...
    Marian ^_^
    accio-wonderland.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you make yourself sound like a loner!

      Delete
  4. I nominated you for the Seriously! What a Great Blog Award!
    http://writingaudrey.blogspot.com/2013/02/seriously-what-great-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the torture of another award!

      Delete
  5. Cool! :) I never tried hot chocolate with whipped cream... hmmm....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!

Popular Posts