Ashleigh and Pudsey - Britain's Got Talent 2012 audition

Hello! How has your night been mates? Pardon? Oh that's right I can't actually hear you. Many of you know my extreme love of animals so if you love them too, give this video a go! Ashley and Pudsey actually ended up winning BGT (Britian's Got Talent) this year and I really want to train my dog like that, but Shirley won't even roll over.
Just give this a go and you'll more than likely fall in love with them too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv_gOBi8Wpk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sorry I'm talking like British/Irish people do... It's probably because I've been watching a ton of 1D videos!
July

Comments

  1. I just watched that. I was like OH. MY. GOSH. THAT. IS. SO. CUTE.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!

Popular Posts