February 20, 2015

July, Andre, and the "Most Likely To" Challenge!

Hello everyone! It's been so long since I've done a post on here, so today, I thought I'd share with you guys a video that my friend Andre and I made. 
Who is Andre? I'm glad you asked. Andre is a good friend of mine from school, who is also a new blogger here in the blogosphere! Her blog is full of poetry, thoughts about life, and other random things that will just make you laugh. I know it would really mean a lot to her if you followed her blog, Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust, and you can find that if you click HERE. Tell her I sent you!

Also, make sure you watch our video! Hopefully you get to know us a little better, and I hope that we were able to make you laugh a little bit too. As you can probably tell after watching the video, our friendship is pretty dysfunctional, but I love it!

And for those of you who can't see the video embedded into this post, HERE's a link that will take you to YouTube. 

Thank you all so much for watching, I hope you enjoyed it! Also, I am still accepting entries for my contest, so click HERE for information on that.
Mischief Managed,
July

13 comments:

  1. Thanks so much July you're so great! Yeah I try to make my blog a lot of fun so I hope you like it. I do not blog as much as July, but I will try to keep you posted on what's happening in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to add that I LOVE the new background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed watching your video, LOL! (Zooms in on July's reaction) I'll check out Andres blog and tell her you sent me. Later Sis! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU'RE AMERICAN. I think I already knew that but you hAVE A REALLY STRONG ACCENT! You've probably said somewhere but is it Californian or Alabaman or??

    Also, totally unrelated, but have you ever been to Oregon?

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I certainly am American, but actually, I'm from the mitten state, Michigan :) Do I really have that strong of an accent? I feel like I sound pretty average.... haha. Hopefully it's a good kind of strong, and not too hard to understand?

      And no, I haven't been there! But a few years ago I wouldn't stop begging my parents to take me there because I really wanted to meet my old pen pal who lives in Oregon. Sadly, we never got to go because Oregon is over 30 hours (by car) away from where I am in Michigan, but I still want to go someday!
      Why do you ask?

      Delete
  5. Hey! New reader! I adore the video! I love those masks. ^.^

    xoxo MorningTime4
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks so much for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* These "about-me's" are literally the hardest things to write, but I'll have a go at it. You can call me July, or really whatever else floats your boat. I live in a very culturally proud little town that borders beautiful beaches, giving us fun for both summer and winter such as swimming, tanning, boating, skiing, ice-fishing, ice-berg walking, and gorgeous sunsets on the beach year-round. I hope to make it through high school and head off to college for, well, I don't know yet, but whatever it is, it'll be something I love. Robotics, books, movies, and music of all genres are kinda my thing. I would basically consider myself to be one of those stereotypical girls who fall desperately in love with fictional boys... I have a strange obsession with tea drunken from cute elephant mugs. So grab a cuppa and strap yourselves in for some brilliant stuff coming soon!