July, Andre, and the "Most Likely To" Challenge!

Hello everyone! It's been so long since I've done a post on here, so today, I thought I'd share with you guys a video that my friend Andre and I made. 
Who is Andre? I'm glad you asked. Andre is a good friend of mine from school, who is also a new blogger here in the blogosphere! Her blog is full of poetry, thoughts about life, and other random things that will just make you laugh. I know it would really mean a lot to her if you followed her blog, Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust, and you can find that if you click HERE. Tell her I sent you!

Also, make sure you watch our video! Hopefully you get to know us a little better, and I hope that we were able to make you laugh a little bit too. As you can probably tell after watching the video, our friendship is pretty dysfunctional, but I love it!

And for those of you who can't see the video embedded into this post, HERE's a link that will take you to YouTube. 

Thank you all so much for watching, I hope you enjoyed it! Also, I am still accepting entries for my contest, so click HERE for information on that.
Mischief Managed,
July

Comments

  1. Thanks so much July you're so great! Yeah I try to make my blog a lot of fun so I hope you like it. I do not blog as much as July, but I will try to keep you posted on what's happening in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to add that I LOVE the new background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed watching your video, LOL! (Zooms in on July's reaction) I'll check out Andres blog and tell her you sent me. Later Sis! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU'RE AMERICAN. I think I already knew that but you hAVE A REALLY STRONG ACCENT! You've probably said somewhere but is it Californian or Alabaman or??

    Also, totally unrelated, but have you ever been to Oregon?

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I certainly am American, but actually, I'm from the mitten state, Michigan :) Do I really have that strong of an accent? I feel like I sound pretty average.... haha. Hopefully it's a good kind of strong, and not too hard to understand?

      And no, I haven't been there! But a few years ago I wouldn't stop begging my parents to take me there because I really wanted to meet my old pen pal who lives in Oregon. Sadly, we never got to go because Oregon is over 30 hours (by car) away from where I am in Michigan, but I still want to go someday!
      Why do you ask?

      Delete
  5. Hey! New reader! I adore the video! I love those masks. ^.^

    xoxo MorningTime4
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!

Popular Posts