Ayuda me!

Hey! This is going to be a really short post, sorry about that, but I still have homework to do :(
I'm hoping to post more this week because I don't have any musical (hallelujah!) so I won't be quite so busy. I have International Club on Thursday and we're planning on playing games from different countries so that'll be interesting!
Friday is another football game, so I'll be going. And Saturday is Homecoming.
Ok, that's what my week is gonna look like this week.
Oh! And it's spirit week! Here's what we've got: Monday- Jungle Day, Tuesday- Duck Dynasty Day, Wednesday- PAJAMA PARTY Day, Thursday- Decade Day, and Friday- Game Day.

Yesterday my youth group went to Skyzone which is an indoor trampoline park that has a FOAM PIT. It was AWESOME. Our youth leader Jonathan was going to jump in the foam pit and so he bounced on the trampoline and launched but then he landed on the orange thing and fell flat forward on his face. IT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER AND SOMEONE GOT IT ON VIDEO AND I REALLY WANT TO SHOW YOU BUT I CAN'T :(
This is to give you a bit of an idea of what it was like though:


This isn't the Skyzone we were at, I have no idea where Torrence is at all :P and ours only had one trampoline before you hit the foam pit, not two. Every time I watched Jonathan's video I start cracking up! It gets funnier every time! 

Anyway, the reason I was making this post with the title "Ayuda me" was because that means "help me" in Spanish and I need a little help with something. 

On Seana's and my crafty blog, The Creative Clique I have a poll set up so people can vote on what fall themed recipe I should make, review, and share the instructions for! Click HERE for the post explaining it! If you've never seen our blog, check it out and please follow us! Also, don't forget to vote. It would mean a lot if you would :) Thank you so much!
Now I must get on with the homework but I'll leave you with this one picture ;)

Mischief Managed!
July



Comments

Popular Posts