Tubesday- His Daughter

Hello! I hope you're all having a great week so far. In my little city, we have a traditional holiday that is celebrated in only a few places, and it's honestly my favorite thing ever, so that's going on this week for me. I found this video on Facebook and decided to watch it because one of my friends said it was really good. It's an original song by this girl, Molly, and the amount of passion that she sings it with is unbelievable. Plus she has an amazing range and beautiful voice. 
The reason I liked the song so much is because it's a story that you have to listen to the whole song to hear the end of. I don't know, it just really touched my heart!
-July


Comments

  1. That. Was. Beautiful.
    I love the message that God is always there for you no matter what happens.

    ~D. Skye <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? She definitely has talent.

      Delete
  2. That is a beautiful song. I love songs that are stories. She has an amazing voice, and it is so true that God will always be a father to those who will "grab his grace"!

    Anyway, so glad to be commenting on this lovely blog again! Thank you so much for your comment! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Her message is wonderful, it's an amazing reminder to the world about God's love.
      SO glad to have you posting on your blog and commenting on mine again, and you're welcome!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!

Popular Posts