Restarting

Heyaaa! July here again, and I think this is the closest that I've posted two things here on my blog in a LONGGG time (visit my previous post HERE). I know, I'm such a failure at blogging! Well, good news is that I'm getting back on track :)

Anyway, I'm going to get straight to the point of this post. So many of you probably don't know that I actually have a Facebook, Tumblr, and a Twitter page, all of which you should go and take a look at. The reason I'm telling you this is because lately, I've been feeling like my blog is going rapidly down the hill as I don't get near as many views or comments as I used to, so I made these pages in order to promote my blog and get new viewers while reminding old ones to come for a visit.
I know that sounds terrible, like I'm only blogging for attention, but blogging is honestly one of my favorite things. To me, it's very therapeutic to put my thoughts and parts of my life out there and have people to talk with about it. Some of my greatest friends are people who I met through blogging! I love having discussions with my readers and getting to know about them as well, so I want to get my blog up and running again.
That being said, I need your help to do it! I want to invite you to visit my various pages and share them with your friends or viewers so that this blog becomes a hopping place once again! And, I always follow/like back :)


  • Give MY PAGE a like on Facebook, and even add me as a friend if you're feeling brave. You'll find out when I have a new post us up and see other great stuff I post. Facebook is also a great way to chat with me!

  • Follow me on TWITTER to be in the know when I have a new blog post, get brief updates on my fail of a life, and occasionally see pictures of my every day occurrences. 



  • Follow MY TUMBLR to see funny pictures, vines, beautiful scenic photos, and once in a blue moon,  funny stuff in my life. 
It would be amazing if you could hit my sites up and if you do, makes sure you say hi :)

Okay, that's all I have for you guys right now.
I'll talk to y'all later and be looking out for a great post later this week! 
Mischief Managed,
July

Comments

  1. Yay!!! :)

    I will help spread the word, although I have no followers only you Sis. :) I'm in Twitter a lot so I'll spread the word there. I hardly ever use Facebook only to post my blog updates, game post, and this thing called Influenster reviews. Oh my gosh, I have to share with you this! There is a website called Influenster where you can.... Oh I have to go! I'll tell you later in Twitter. Love you Sis! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, sis! I really appreciate that a lot!

      Delete
  2. Hey July,
    I just liked your page :) I know that blogging is not easy it takes time and I also almost a year I didnt write constantly on blog.
    Thanks for sharing. I hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the encouragement, Delvalina!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!

Popular Posts