Can You Survive the Battle of Hogwarts??

HAIIII! I have been ignoring my blog. It's true. It's been shoved to the side and kicked around on the ground for some time now, and it's time I change that again. There has been quite a lot going on in my life since I blogged last, butttt the highlight was probably going to the robotics WORLD competition in St. Louis.... I'll probably share more about that with you later, but since it's exam week at my school, I need to focus on that right now. This blog post is my allotted study break lol. Also, the promised Q and A will be coming first thing this summer! I didn't forget ;P

Anyway, this post is going to be Harry Potter themed, so have fun and read on! 


First of all, take this QUIZ to see if you can survive the battle of Hogwarts!! It's like a choose your own adventure story, so let me know who you played as and how you died (or if you survived!!). 



I got Mad-Eye, Professor Trelawney, and Buckbeak....

SORRY SORRY SORRY about the language!! Usually I would
take it out but I can't find the original picture anymore...


 
Tell me you sang this... Please tell me you did.

Mean Girls, anyone??












Mischief Managed,
July


Comments

  1. I died in the Battle of Hogwarts after five choices DX But I'm pretty sure that I would survive the apocalypse quite well; I have James Potter, McGonagall, and Norbert. ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh, we should team up for the apocalypse!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!

Popular Posts