So this post idea has been sitting in my drafts for quite some time, and now I've finally gotten time to actually write it up. As you can probably see from the title, I'm gonna share my top five fictional destinations, and then at the end, I'm going to tag a few others to share their top five. I'm just gonna take a generic post idea and turn it into a tag!
Let's get started!
1. Hogwarts. Not only would I like to visit Hogwarts, I also want to attend school there and enjoy occasional trips to Hogsmeade during the snowy months. I mean, why wouldn't you want to go there? There's warm butterbeer at Three Broomsticks, delicious sweets at Honeydukes, and great shopping at Zonko's Joke Shop.
2. Belle's Library. I love books. Can we just let the picture speak for itself? This is any book lover's dream library.
3. Narnia. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe was one of my favorite childhood books. The world of Narnia seems so majestic, and that's probably because the light and breathtaking-ness of Azlan fills the whole land. The nature is so beautiful, from mountains (hiking trip!), to hills, to plains, to winters, to summers, springs and falls. Plus, I want to meet Mr. Tumnus, Reepicheep and the Beavers.
4. Concord Massachusetts with the "Mother Daughter Book Club." How cool would it be to discuss the latest novels with Emma, talk about pets with Jess, let Megan design my winter banquet dress, and go to a Boston Bruins vs. Redwings hockey game with Cassidy? Not to mention riding in the Delany's sleigh while snacking on some of Mrs. Sloanes brownies and hot cocoa on the way to a meeting at Megan's house. I'm so attached to so many characters in that series. There is an endless list of those I would have to meet! Becca, Stewart, Zack, Gigi, Mrs. Bergson, Darcy, Simon, Tristan, Mr. Hawthorne, and so many more....
*note- The city of Concord is not fictional, but the MDBC is, so I thought it would be ok to include it in this post :)
5. A party hosted by Jay Gatsby. I read The Great Gatsby last spring, and I thought that the parties sounded absolutely horrifying and extraordinarily stunning at the same time. It's just one of those social events that you have to experience at least once in your life! Plus, I especially love the fashion of the time as seen in the movie, and it would give me an excuse to dress up like someone from the 1920's without looking completely insane for once ;)
And now, I will tag some of my fellow bloggers to do the same!
There we have it! Also, if I didn't nominate you this time but you still want to do the "tag," go right ahead and do it!
I hope y'all have a great day.