This or That?

Hello lovely readers! Happy Sunday as my grandma always says. I was rooting around on Cat's blog and she did an interview with Helena, who I have just discovered and followed :)
Anyway, Helena posted a tag on her blog called This or That? and she said anyone who wanted to could snatch it up and do it! It looks fun although I'm not the best at makeup so these answers might be strange :P

Make-Up
Blush or Bronzer? Um..... I'm a generally pale person, so Bronzer 
Lipgloss or Lipstick? I don't wear either on a normal day, but if I had to pick, it would be lipstick because my hair always ends up getting in the lipgloss and smearing it all around :/
Liner or Mascara? I'm bad enough at doing my own mascara so I'm not even gonna attempt any eye liner.
Foundation or Concealer? What's the difference??
Neutral Eyeshadow or Colour? Color!! Well, only when you can pull it off.
Pressed or loose eyeshadow? Huh?? 

Nails and Body
OPI or China Glaze? I don't do my nails often and I don't think I've ever had either of these, however I heard that OPI was better quality.
Long or Short Nails? Long can be pretty on most people.
Acrylic or Natural? Natural.
Brights or Darks? Brights in the summer, darks in the winter!
Flower or No Flower? No flower, but sparkles are good :D
Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume because I don't know what body splash is really......
Lotion or Body Butter? Body butter!! I LOVE the coconut scent.
Body Wash or Soap? Body Wash
Lush or other bath company? I like B&B Works

Fashion
Jeans or Sweat Pants? Jeans are my normal, but the occasional sweatpants are great too :)
Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve? Depends on the season.
Dresses or skirts? Dresses
Stripes or Plaid? I don't have a preference.
Flip Flops or Sandals? Sandals if I can find cheap ones that aren't too expensive!
Scarves or Hats? Scarves.
Studs or Dangly Earrings? Studs in one hole, and dangly in the other :) (I have my ears double pierced)
Heels or Flats? Flats because I seriously nearly break my ankle every time I put a heal on....
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Cowboy boots
Jacket or Hoodie? Hoodie.
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? Never been to either, but I've heard that there's a lot of good stuff at both.
Abercrombie or Hollister? I don't shop at either of those places. I don't like their advertising at all.

Hair
Curly or straight? I always wear mine natural which is sort of a mix between both.
Bun or Ponytail? I like both..... Switching between both is what I usually do :)
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby pins cause butterfly clips are a bit youngish looking, don't you think??
Hair Spray or Gel? I refuse to let either of those things to touch my hair. Yuck :P 
Long or Short? I love long hair, but right now mine is medium. I always kinda wanted a pixie cut though.....
Light or Dark? BOTH!
Side Sweep or Full Bangs? I would rather have side sweep.....
Up or Down? Definitely down.

Random
Rain or Shine? Shine, but I do love the smell of rain.
Summer or Winter? Summer 
Fall or Spring? FALLLLLLLL is my favorite season xD
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate!
East coast or west coast? I've never been to any of the coast's of the United States.... but west.


And that is my tag. Honestly I am pretty clueless about most of the fashion world (especially makeup) but there you have it.
I now hereby tag anyone who wants to do this!!
July

Comments

  1. Bro, I am sooooo kidnapping it! Although, I'm not sure what half of it is... Eh, it'll work
    ;-p better call the fashion police, cause my blog'll be pretty intresting for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha feel free! I would love to read your answers :) I didn't know what half of that stuff was either, but I think I mostly figured it out with a bit of help from Google :)

      Delete
  2. Concealer hides dark circles and acne. ;) Foundation is for making your skin tone smoother overall. :)

    Also, I think loose eye shadow is like a loose powder, whereas pressed is packed. :) Make sense?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would never have known otherwise unless I Googled it..... ;P

      Delete
  3. 1.) You've got a typo here, bud. (:
    " Flats because I seriously nearly break my ankle every time I put a heal on...."
    I think you meant "heel".

    2.) YOU WEAR BUNS?! .....did not expect that. I've never see you wear one, except for the time Evelyn did that kind of crazy top knot.

    3.) You want a pixie cut?! Whoa. Also did not expect that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha oops with the typo :P Did not even know there were two different kinds! You love pointing those out ;P

      I do wear buns on occasion during the summer dearie!

      And YES I DO want a pixie cut! I think they're really cute but I'm scared to get one cause if I can't pull it off I'd probably have to get my head amputated or something xD

      Delete
    2. Sorry. It's the grammar freak in me spazzing when I see those.

      Huh. You'll have to wear a bun sometime so I can see.

      ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Oh boy. This could end badly, but no, you don't need your head amputated. Don't be so morbid.

      Delete
    3. Lol :) and ok if you insist.

      Haha yeah I'd be like Nearly Headless Nick except without the head part..... (and I'm not a ghost.... so)

      Delete
  4. loose eyeshadow?? I never heard of that either. O-o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee I'm not really up on those things :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!

Popular Posts