April 05, 2012

Sea's Update

Hey guys! I texted Sea if she wanted me to tell you anything and she said this
"Ok, tell the bloggees that I'm alive and sporting the ever awkward tan line but love the warm weather. Say that I miss them all and will blog when I return."

So there's your update from Sea J and she told me she should be returning late Saturday so you can probably expect a post Sunday or Monday depending on how tired she is... no guarantees though! I'll do a book review later and tell you the funny thing that happened last night to me and my family! Oh, and is there anything you want me to tell Sea for you? Like if you miss her? Or just something you can't wait to share with her? I'll get your message to Sea right away if you comment or email me at
julya.emmance@gmail.com

Love,
July

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks so much for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* These "about-me's" are literally the hardest things to write, but I'll have a go at it. You can call me July, or really whatever else floats your boat. I live in a very culturally proud little town that borders beautiful beaches, giving us fun for both summer and winter such as swimming, tanning, boating, skiing, ice-fishing, ice-berg walking, and gorgeous sunsets on the beach year-round. I hope to make it through high school and head off to college for, well, I don't know yet, but whatever it is, it'll be something I love. Robotics, books, movies, and music of all genres are kinda my thing. I would basically consider myself to be one of those stereotypical girls who fall desperately in love with fictional boys... I have a strange obsession with tea drunken from cute elephant mugs. So grab a cuppa and strap yourselves in for some brilliant stuff coming soon!