March 20, 2012

Oh happy day! (echo- Oh happy day!) Oh happy day! (echo- Oh happy day!) Sing it Ya'll!

Hey everybody!
I'm sure you're all wondering about the title of my post. Well, today of almost a whole week of being home sick, I returned to school, even if it was half day. Boy do I have a ton of homework and notes to catch up on! That'll be fun! Usually I would not be excited to blog about going back to school, but... when you've been sick for a week... you get the drift. Of course I got the "where were you-s" and the "oh do you have mono-s" and the "so am I gonna get sick now because of you-s" but plowing through, today turned out to be a great day at school. Another thing that added to that factor was that right when I got there, my teacher was herding all the kids for the annual Boy's basketball team vs. Girl's basketball team game. It is always really funny because the ref. is really unfair and the point keepers add points to the wrong teams board! It's all a fun thing though. They technically ended up tying, but that's only because the girls were getting creamed and the point keeper added points to their score.

When my dad got home from work today he took me out to get a Slurpee from 7-11 gas station right by our house and I saw my friend Gemma there with her little brothers. Apparently she overflowed her youngest brother Cam's cup and he made sure that it wasn't his fault, but Gemma did it... haha silly Gemma. And that's why I'm happy, well the caffeinated Slurpee probably didn't play any role! ;)
Love and Coke Slurpees,
July

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks so much for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* These "about-me's" are literally the hardest things to write, but I'll have a go at it. You can call me July, or really whatever else floats your boat. I live in a very culturally proud little town that borders beautiful beaches, giving us fun for both summer and winter such as swimming, tanning, boating, skiing, ice-fishing, ice-berg walking, and gorgeous sunsets on the beach year-round. I hope to make it through high school and head off to college for, well, I don't know yet, but whatever it is, it'll be something I love. Robotics, books, movies, and music of all genres are kinda my thing. I would basically consider myself to be one of those stereotypical girls who fall desperately in love with fictional boys... I have a strange obsession with tea drunken from cute elephant mugs. So grab a cuppa and strap yourselves in for some brilliant stuff coming soon!