Hilarious Hunger Games Moments with Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hucherson!

Hey guys! Check out this screen shot! It's an interview of Josh Hutcherson talking about a party he went to with Jennifer (Jennifer is who she is talking about here) for the Hunger Games.
Haha! Hope you enjoyed the laugh! That is sooo stupid (no offense) to let someone kick you head! I wonder what brought that topic up anyway! At least he escaped with a mild concussion because I know of two people who have had them for a long time. One since about September and the other just before Christmas break! That would stink.
Julyabelle

Comments

  1. Ha! I wonder what my blogging friend the Josh Hutcherson fanatic would say about that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is he/she obsessed with his gorgeousness? :)

      Delete
  2. its not stuiped my brother and his friends do it all the time!!!!!!!!!!!! ohhh... i see. but its pretty safe compared 2 other things he does... dont ask.
    cause i must
    meggie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!