Spelling Bee results

Hello Readers!
Today I'm in a somewhat grumpy mood because I thought we were gonna have a snow day, but no. We didn't. Oh, well. That's ok. So as some of you know, yesterday was the Spelling Bee at my school. This year I stayed in it the longest I've ever been in the all the three years I've been in it! 10 whole rounds! I got out on the 11th. I knew my word, but there were two pronunciations so it made me question it and I got it wrong. :( Oh well again I guess. I came in 8th place, so that's good! Guess who won...  a FIFTH GRADER! I know, right? Crazy.
Love,
July

Comments

  1. ur just made because u lost 2 a kid.
    'cause i must
    Meggie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!