Salt & Pepper

NOTE: this is NOT the actual burger...
I'm not that piggish!
Hey everyone! Sorry I don't have time to do a book today. Anyway, my family goes to a slightly more expensive restaurant once every month. Today for lunch we went to a little restaurant called Salt & Pepper. I ordered a burger and it was HUGE! No joke it was bigger than my hand. It was really good too... after that we went to Walgreens and I got a huge chocolate bar (I'm not a pig, it's just that I've been craving chocolate forever!) and some really cute (kinda) nail polish that is black at first glance but when you look at it again you can see little blue sparkles in it. If you hold it to different angles, the blue looks pink! It's really cool. Then when I got home, I checked the mail and my new ipod touch 4G case arrived! It is so cool! I'm really happy with it. My ipod itself is supposed to come in three days. Can't wait! Anyway, while I wait I'll be piggin' out on chocolate! Haha!
Love,
July

Comments

  1. THE SECOND U GET UR IPOD U NEED 2 ADD ME 2 TXT ME NOW!!!!!
    because i must
    meggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email me at
    julya.emmance@gmail.com
    to give me your number.
    Julyabelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant u e-mail me (in my parents accont... still :-()
    cause i must
    meggie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!