January 01, 2012

Happy New Year!!! Welcome 2012!

Hello readers!
Happy 2012! The year has gone by so fast for me and my family. We have been blessed by God this past year with my dad keeping his job and my mom getting extra jobs!
As a surprise for the new year, I am announcing something special! I have created a blog for someone special... my book's main character, Elle! Check out her blog at
http://ellemyeoman.blogspot.com/
She hasn't posted yet, but keep looking! You will hear from her soon! I promise.
New Years blessings to you and your family and friends,
July

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR JULY! Cheers to another year of friendship and many more!
    <3 ya!
    ~Sea

    ReplyDelete
  2. so ur character, will she like post about like whats "happening" to her in the book, or just like... something else?

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks so much for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* These "about-me's" are literally the hardest things to write, but I'll have a go at it. You can call me July, or really whatever else floats your boat. I live in a very culturally proud little town that borders beautiful beaches, giving us fun for both summer and winter such as swimming, tanning, boating, skiing, ice-fishing, ice-berg walking, and gorgeous sunsets on the beach year-round. I hope to make it through high school and head off to college for, well, I don't know yet, but whatever it is, it'll be something I love. Robotics, books, movies, and music of all genres are kinda my thing. I would basically consider myself to be one of those stereotypical girls who fall desperately in love with fictional boys... I have a strange obsession with tea drunken from cute elephant mugs. So grab a cuppa and strap yourselves in for some brilliant stuff coming soon!