Disney should make a bald princess to inspire little girls who are fighting cancer

Left to right: Snow White,  Aurora, Jasmine, Ariel,
 Belle, Cinderella (not pictured: Tiana)
Hey I think that Disney should make a bald princess to inspire little girls who are fighting cancer in the world today. Don't you agree? I just stumbled upon this picture and thought that it was neat!
I know how brutal cancer can be because my grandpa had it and actually passed away last year January 18. I hope that Disney does create a bald princess. How inspiring would that be not only to cancer positive girls but to the rest of us as well?
Love,
Julyabelle

PS
I took this quiz that I'll put the link to it below and I turned out to be most like Cinderella!
http://disney.go.com/games/play3/?content=204062

Comments

  1. but 1st of all if they made bald princesses then how could ALL the little girls go "i want 2 b like her" (yes LOOKS do influence the decision)!!!!!!!!!!!! secondly it should be a REAL person played move!!!!
    cause i must
    meggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is awesome. I mean, this is a great idea. There are Cancerous kids who LOVE Disney and stuff. Because, think like the kids: Why does everything/everyone have hair? Why don't I have hair?

      Good idea, July!(:

      Delete
    2. Thanks Abbi! I know that I LOVE Disney but I don't have cancer... so yes think of how inspiring that would be!

      Delete
  2. Hey July!
    I was reading this post and I really wanted to take that quiz, but it's blocked. Is there another website that I can do the quiz on?
    Evelyn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try this link
      http://toys.about.com/library/quiz/disneyprincess/bldisneyprincessquiz.htm
      Well, it isn't the same quiz, but it also works.... I personally liked the other one a bit better, but if you didn't want to use this one you could always google more.
      Hope it works Evelyn!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!