Walking Through the Rain

Hey guys. Today I've been doing some searching for another book title and cover since the other one... didn't work. I wanted the cover to show that Elle's life isn't all she wanted it to be so I picked rain to represent the hard time she has. But I also wanted it to show something better! A light at the end of the tunnel (if you know what I mean). So I picked a little girl dancing in the rain. Overcoming the darkness of life! I though, "Hmm, now what title could go along with that?"




I came to the conclusion, that I thought was a good one, of the title: Walking Through the Rain. What do you think about the title? I'll show you the cover pics I was thinking of too.

Love,
July

Comments

  1. Are those the cover pictures? The second one looks better, but if your main character is older....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I like the second one too except that she does look a little young...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first pic is totally cute but sad:-(. i love it any ways <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!