Heyyy!

Heyyy guys! My somewhat late night post (well not that late) is gonna be short... I've got a whole stack of books for Christmas vacation so I'll be blogging on them soon!

Anyway Shirley had another seizure today. Not good. Hopefully they will stop because I don't want her to have problems or anything!

My dad is a big hunter so he went out hunting again tonight and got another deer. His sixth I think! Even though I am a huge animal lover, I eat the meat and it is actually really good. Sea would agree with me there! She always begs me for my jerky at school...

That is soooo my tree... NOT!
I am proud to say that I have completed all my Christmas shopping! Yay! Finally! My mom is always the hardest to shop for so I hope she likes what I got her... I can reveal that after Christmas. For a while it had looked like we would have a green Christmas but it has been snowing pretty hard all night! Let's hope for a white one. Can you believe that it's almost Christmas already? It seems like it has just snuck up on me. I feel like I'm saying the word "Christmas" to much...

I finally got another letter from my pen-pal who lives in Oregon. Her name is July too! This time she included a picture of herself and she is amazingly pretty. Like I'm not joking she is beautiful. I kinda don't want to send her a picture of me because I'm not the prettiest thing in the world... any advice?

Don't forget to enter Sea's contest! Entries are due tomorrow... and email her at
seana.j.vixen@gmail.com

Well, Merry Christmas Eve Eve!
Love,
July

Comments

  1. July, if she's a nice person, she won't care if you're the prettiest candy in the candy jar. I know I don't! :)
    Merry Christmas!
    <3 Seana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!