Christmas Party!!!

That's me (in a few months...)
Today I had my family Christmas party with my dad's side!  I got a whole bunch of bingo gifts and money for more horse riding lessons. My horses name is Jackson and he is a really messy boy. I mean messy. He is a purebred painter. So sweet too. Except that the first time I saw him he stepped on my foot and flicked my face with his tail. I don't know if any of you know this, but horses tails are very wiry and it hurt. Anyway, I got to see my one year old twin cousins for the first time too. ADORABLE! Their names are Olivia and Lucy. Lucy shares my middle name, ha ha. I also got a little something for my secret santa girl at school from bingo. My apologies for not having time to do a book character today 'cause I've got to go to my brother's soccer game tonight.
Soon you'll see me jumping into my posts!
Love,
Julya

PS: this could be Jess's post but I don't think I want to do that with this one... I do her later.

Comments

  1. the comment box HATES me!!!!!! i post and comment that apparently a ghost appears and deletes it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's weird... I don't know what that's about!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!