Cheesy Yummy Muffin Cakes

Hello Everyone! Today I'm gonna do another book character for you! Today's person is Gigi, Megan's grandma who comes to live with her family. Gigi LOVES to cook and bake so I'm gonna share my favorite recipe with you.

It's called Cheesy Yummy Muffin Cakes (or Cheesy Bread/rolls)

2 cups Bisquick

1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese

1/4 teaspoon garlic

Mix all those together in a bowl then add 2/3 cup milk and mix again

When it is mixed well, bake for 8-10 minutes at 450ยบ
When finished brush the following on top of the rolls:

Mix 1/3 cup melted butter
and 1/8 teaspoon garlic
into a small bowl

I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do! Once you try it, email me at
julya.emmance@gmail.com
and tell me what you thought to it!

Love Julyabelle

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!