The Mysterious Benedict Society: Mr. Benedict's Book of Perplexing Puzzles, Elusive Enigmas, and Curious Conundrums

Yo Faithful Readers!
The emails just piled in with support and wisdom and even some questions they have for me about yesterday's post. Thanks for that. Anyway. Today in band we got a new Christmas song called the Celtic Bell Carol. I play the flute (in case you forgot) and we have uber fast, high notes. It's ridiculous!  Time to break out the practice report!!!
Today after school I went to the library and got a new book that I had on hold for myself. I was the first one to ever check it out! Yay me. It is the companion books to the Mysterious Benedict Society series that I have blogged about before. Anyway. I thought it was gonna be a story like the others, but what I got was a book of puzzles like what was on the test that Reynie, Sticky, Constance, and Kate all had to take. It will still be good, but I was a tad fuzzin disappointed. But just a heads up, book five in the series will be coming out in 2012. It is called The Extraordinary Education of Nicholas Benedict. I hope it will be just as good as the first three!

Books and Comfy Couches,
Julyabelle

Comments