Catching Fire

I finished the second book in the Hunger Games series yesterday, Catching Fire. It was even BETTER than the first and I'm hoping that the third and final book will be just as good. I apologize because I can't blog on it yet. Sea J still has to read it and I don't want to spoil it for her. I've been begging my mom to let me see the Hunger Games movie that is coming out on March 23, 2012. The only thing is, is that it is rated PG-13 (some scenes may not be suitable for children). She said I probably will be able to see it! Yay! I CAN'T WAIT!

July

Comments

  1. july your previous post got me interested in the series, but my library doesnt have catching fire in. i am in suspense! cant you just blog on it anyway? also i expect you to blog on the movie when it comes out. i watched the trailer and it looked really good. hurry up seana :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!