Bentley

Hey guys! Sorry I've been doing really short posts lately. In school today we played a really weird review game for our social studies test tomorrow. We had to throw papers at each other, like a mini paper war. My BFF Sea J go wacked in the FACE with the paper and it really hurt her... :( Anyway today, I'm gonna tell you about Elle (my main character)'s dog, Bentley. He is a chocolate lab based after Big Brown. Bentley was adopted for Paws On a local animal shelter/vet/pet shop. He was hit by a car when he was only 7 months old. Poor guy. Elle fell instantly in LOVE and kept him. Yeah. That's Bentley because I don't have anything to blog about right now.
LOVE,
July

Comments

  1. Thanks for the sympathy. I appreciate it.
    ~Seana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! <3 your reaction to my post...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!