*Sniffle, Sniffle*

Readers! Hey! Good to see ya. Sorry I haven't blogged lately. I've been really busy with tennis and all. Today, I'm just gonna talk. If your wondering why the title is *Sniffle, Sniffle* then your in luck. I'll tell you. Well, I've been waiting YEARS for The Mother Daughter Book Club book 5, Home for the Holidays, to come out and it was supposed to come out on October 4, but our B&N doesn't have it yet. Humph. I can't wait. The Mother Daughter Book Club is one of my favorite series. 
So I've been quite busy with tennis the past few weeks. What's everyone else playing? 
Got to Roll!
Julyabell

Comments

  1. I highly doubt you've been waiting YEARS since you found out about it last month, the same day I did, July.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!