October 12, 2011

Nobody's Princess

Hey Everyone!
Yesterday I played tennis with a girl named Cassandra. We won 6 to 2!!! Yay us! Our tennis season is almost done though, so I am sad about that. Big Brown, my foster dog, has a surgery at the end of this month so I would appreciate some prayers for him. Today I'll give you a snippet of a character in my story. Her name is Airy Pitts. Get it???

My book for you today is called Nobody's Princess
By: Esther Friesner

It is about a princess named Helen who hates being a princess, but wants to be a warrior instead. She sneaks down to train with her brothers dressed as a boy and so Glaccus agrees to train her. Then she finds out that her sister is getting married and goes with her to the palace for a celebration. After that she goes to a city that is being attacked by a giant boar. Helen meets a warrior named Atlanta (who is a girl also). Anyway it is a really thick plot with lots of twists and turns that will keep you turning pages the whole night through! Just a warning though, it has a lot of greek god things. The problem with that is that they worship them and I know that there is only ONE TRUE GOD.
Keep Reading!
July

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks so much for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* These "about-me's" are literally the hardest things to write, but I'll have a go at it. You can call me July, or really whatever else floats your boat. I live in a very culturally proud little town that borders beautiful beaches, giving us fun for both summer and winter such as swimming, tanning, boating, skiing, ice-fishing, ice-berg walking, and gorgeous sunsets on the beach year-round. I hope to make it through high school and head off to college for, well, I don't know yet, but whatever it is, it'll be something I love. Robotics, books, movies, and music of all genres are kinda my thing. I would basically consider myself to be one of those stereotypical girls who fall desperately in love with fictional boys... I have a strange obsession with tea drunken from cute elephant mugs. So grab a cuppa and strap yourselves in for some brilliant stuff coming soon!