Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone

Hey Guys!
My first reminder to you is to check out my BFF's blog at seanajvixen.blogspot.com  
And If you want to contact me about any of my blogs content or just to ask questions, my email address is julya.emmance@gmail.com
So feel free to, you know, contact me through comments or email. I have to go to a lunch at my church in little bit so here goes nothing...

Our book is Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone
By: J.K. Rowling

The main character is none other then Harry Potter himself! A ten year old boy who finds out that he is a wizard and is sent to a magical school called Hogwarts. There he makes friends with two other young wizards and a gentle giant named Hagrid. But his story is not all goody- goody. The plot thickens as Harry and his friends discover that Professor Snape, the nasty portions teacher as well as head of the Slytherin house, is caught sneaking out of a forbidden corridor. What is he doing? You'll have to read the book to find out cause I'm not gonna tell you.
Don't even ask,
Julyabell

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!