Canterwood Crest: Take the Reins

Hey Readers!
What's Up? I just got back from 7th grade camp. Fun, fun! We played Bunko, did Water Olympics (my team won! Yay! Go Dutch Treat Salads!), and even Gold Rush! Anyway I don't have much time tonight so I'll cut to the chase.

My book for you today is Canterwood Crest: Take the Reins
By: Jessica Burkhart

It is about a girl named Sasha Silver who transfers from a small town called Union to elite Canterwood Crest Academy, one of the best and toughest boarding schools in the USA. Sasha is NOT welcomed with open arms though. She proves to be competition in the riding ring for Heather Fox and company so they try the hardest of all to get her out of their ring. The series is 12 books long but the author is adding more books with a different main character that is just as good. The next book, Initiation, comes out Jan. 2, 2011 and the book after that comes out May 1, 2011. E-books of the series came out July 26. You can download books 1-4 form the bookstore of your choice! I'm uber excited for the next books about Lauren Towers (the new main character)! They are SO hard to put down and I think they are pretty easy reads but still extraordinary at the same time! I would recommend them!
Keep Reading,
July

Comments