Back to School

Hiya Readers!
How's it goin'? Today was my first day back to school after camp because I was sick yesterday. Blah. I had tennis practice today but it was cancelled because the courts were full. Sniffle. But at school our tie-dye shirts came in! I saw some of them, but we don't get them back till tomorrow. I hope mine turns out! I made it lemon yellow, turquoise, red, and purple. I have BARRELS of homework tonight so here goes nothing.

Our next book is called:
Back to School
By: Wanda E. Brunstetter

This book is actually the second book in the series but you don't have to read them in order. It's about a 10 year old, Amish girl named Rachel Yoder who goes back to school for the year. That's where the trouble starts for her. Except this time trouble has unruly cowlick and a freckled little face. The boy's name is Orlie, and he is determined to humiliate Rachel every chance he gets. Can anything good happen this year? Or will Rachel be humiliated for the rest of her life by Orlie Troyer?
I would def recommend this book for younger children as well as 10-12 year olds. Very well written.

Don't forget to Read tonight!
July A. Emmance

Comments