About Me, July A. Emmance!

Hey Everyone!
My name is July A. Emmance. I soooo want to be an author in the near future! LOVE writing! Well My first book is titled Stephie now, but that may change later on. I can't tell you much about it right now because I want it to be a surprise to everyone who reads this. Although, I may give you some hints now and then! I love all animals (except spiders, those freak me out) especially horses, dogs, lions, and mystical unicorns. I do realize that they are not real, don't worry. I just thought that I'd share some of my book reviews and favorite authors with you so here is today's...

The Mysterious Benedict Society
by: Trenton Lee Stewart

This book is extremely good! There are four main characters, Reynie, Sticky, Kate, and Constance. Each of the characters have to face their fears and team up (even with all their differences) against the evil Mr. Curtain's plot to take over the world. I would highly recommend it for 5th grade and up! I hope you will read it with your friends and create a good discussion group amongst yourselves about it!

Keep Reading!
July A. Emmance

Comments